Heating & Cooling Rebates
Grow Your Business with Energy Efficiency
Your Dayton Power and Light customers can receive an instant rebate up to $1600 on the purchase of an energy-efficient HVAC system.
Gain the competitive advantage now by joining the DP&L Heating and Cooling Rebate program.
As a participating contractor, you can:
- Grow your business with quality customer leads from DP&L
- Train your technicians to expand their skills and value
- Satisfy your customers with program savings and comfort from an energy-efficient HVAC system
- Market easily with promotional materials and co-branding opportunities
- Engage in the evolving energy industry
To qualify as a participating contractor, you need to:
- Sign a participation agreement *
- Possess a HVAC license
- Carry a minimum of $500,000 in contractor liability coverage
- Employ Environmental Protection Agency-certified technicians
- Have a Better Business Bureau rating higher than B-
- Provide a signed W-9 form prior to check disbursement, if required
Rebate Process - Five Simple Steps
- Customers purchase a qualifying unit from a participating contractor.
- Unit installed by contractor.
- Contractor discounts customer's invoice.
- Contractor submits paperwork.
- Once approved, rebate amount is mailed to contractor.
* Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view these forms.